她说:
没有惊天动地的大事情可以做,那么就做一个快乐的小人物~♥ ◕‿‿◕。努力加油~♥
LeiTing♬: 29.7.2011-----❤

2011年7月29日星期五

29.7.2011-----❤

今天啊~~~
没有去补习咯~xP
妈妈不得空~
放假一天咯~~~^.^
要考试了啦~~~~~~讨厌咯~~~~~=3=
一个星期~T3T
放心~很快过的~~~~><'''
考完不久就要TRIAL了啦~
LAGI MATI~~~~~X.x
我~我~我~没有啦~=.=''

今天听了一首小时候常听的英文歌~♥
超好听的~~~~~♥
Big Big World-Emilia~♥ ^3^b
歌词→ ♥Im a big big girl
in a big big world
Its not a big big thing
if you leave me
but I do do feel that
I too too will miss you much
miss you much...
I can see the first leaf falling
its all yellow and nice
Its so very cold outside
like the way Im feeling inside
Im a big big girl
in a big big world
Its not a big big thing
if you leave me
but I do do feel that
I too too will
miss you much
miss you much...
Outside its now raining
and tears are falling from my eyes
why did it have to happen
why did it all have to end
Im a big big girl
in a big big world
Its not a big big thing
if you leave me
but I do do feel
that I too too will
miss you much
miss you much
I have your arms around me
ooooh like fire
but when I open my eyes
youre gone...
Im a big big girl
in a big big world
Its not a big big thing
if you leave me
but I do do feel
that I too too will
miss you much
miss you much...
Im a big big girl
in a big big world
Its not a big big thing
if you leave me
but I do feel 
~❤~

6天后~
他的生日~❤
老了~~~~xDDDD 
wahahahahahahaha~~~~~^3^


❤~I Love My Blog~❤
=]]]

没有评论:

发表评论